As a seller, don’t let the Holidays stand in the way of selling your home!
Here are 11 benefits of listing during the Holidays:
11. By Selling Now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring, when many houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to ell high and buy low!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
9. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the holidays!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays than they do during the work regular week!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
2. Serious Buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays, and less competition means more money for you!
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON SELLERS SHOULD LIST DURING THE HOLIDAYS…
Demi Fox & Associates
30700 Russell Ranch Rd #200, Westlake Village, CA 91362